Get item to Type Text

Hello! i am trying to get my vault to send a key to the Type Text node.

I tried many inputs, and outputs both, but for some reason I cannot get the Get Item node to sent the key to send the key to the Type Text node. I don’t know if it’s possible to get the Type text node to recieve the key. It seems eveyrytihng else is working. I have the vault set up, and it links properly to the Get Item node. I think the output of the Get Item node, or the input of the Type Text node are set up wrong.

Does anyone have any ideas? I just want to be as safe as I can with the passwords, using this key to log in to a WordPress Site. I got everything working as long as I leave the password in a Type Text node in plain text, but in case if anyone ever breaks in here I’d hate to leave the password visible in the flow designer.

Thanks! Justin

Hello Justin,

Checkout the web scraping webinar and especially the Login section [Webinar] Parallel Processing with Robomotion RPA

The slides also have the flows, you can open from your browser and import to your workspace.

If you haven’t please also join our Discord community server at https://community.robomotion.io